Auto connexion Index du Forum
Auto connexion
Voici un forum où on parlera de tout !

Auto connexion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Invité sur Auto Connexion ! 
Voici le lien du nouveau forum :  
http://worldtoall.xooit.fr
:: New Telo blocking internet access - DNS issues? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Auto connexion Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Informatique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton
Membre
Membre

Point(s): 16
Moyenne de points: 1,60

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 11:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Telo blocking internet access - DNS issues? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I got dialtone on the phone and his computer was able to get on the Internet. However after several minutes (not sure how long, as I was showing him how to use the Ooma website) his Internet access quit working. I have his modem, router and Ooma all plugged into a UPS, so I powered it off and back on to recycle the equipment. Everything was fine again. But sometime overnight he lost all of his Internet access again. It appears that the Ooma is causing DNS to stop working, so he loses Internet access on all his devices. His web browser just times out saying it cannot connect. I did a chat session with an Ooma rep and all they said is to change the setup to MODEM-ROUTER-OOMA. They had no other suggestions. I wasn't very satisfied, but if that's what I have to do I'll do it.
Before I do that, what troubleshooting should I perform or actions should I take to resolve this problem?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19448
Animated video service

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 11:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Auto connexion Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Informatique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006