Auto connexion Index du Forum
Auto connexion
Voici un forum où on parlera de tout !

Auto connexion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Invité sur Auto Connexion ! 
Voici le lien du nouveau forum :  
http://worldtoall.xooit.fr
:: Why are video games still so vilified? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Auto connexion Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Général jeux vidéo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton
Membre
Membre

Point(s): 16
Moyenne de points: 1,60

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 11:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why are video games still so vilified? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have been reading about the most recent mass shooting at the navy ship yard here in America, and almost everyone in the traditional media and blogging media feel a need to at the very least mention that the shooter played video games. One profile I read about the shooter mentioned he had a history of mental illness and at least two run ins with police for firing a gun, and yet and the end of this they felt it was an important fact to add he played call of duty. according to one thing I found on the web (published by the ESRB) 49% of players are between the age of 18-49. When will video games get the pass that the movies, books, TV, and music are now afforded. When violent crimes happen no one feels the need to research and see if the offender listened to death metal but, if they played video games some one some where will be sure to find out and mention it.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1218415
Animated video agency

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 11:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Auto connexion Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Général jeux vidéo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006